Ok, here we go...

So, In February 2011 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...wanna know more? Go here!

I get a lot of questions about Celiac Disease and I'm a secret chef so I decided to start this blog so I can get the word out and share some of the meals I've cooked as well as some of the things I've found along the way. I'm very active and I refuse to let Celiac Disease keep me from doing all the fun stuff I'm used to :-)

I'm learning and growing so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to share!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Udi's Udi's UDI'S

I feel like Keith Sweat because Udi's makes me wanna say my my my my my!!!!!! Udi's was recommended to me by a fellow Celiac...Katie B. So I tried the bread: 



Made myself an amazing, buttery, crispy grilled cheese:



I also had a couple hot dogs...


All in all I love this bread!!! It is as close to regular bread as I have found...it doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment