Ok, here we go...

So, In February 2011 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...wanna know more? Go here!

I get a lot of questions about Celiac Disease and I'm a secret chef so I decided to start this blog so I can get the word out and share some of the meals I've cooked as well as some of the things I've found along the way. I'm very active and I refuse to let Celiac Disease keep me from doing all the fun stuff I'm used to :-)

I'm learning and growing so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to share!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Such a KIND Person

I've noticed that it's a bit difficult to find fast and easy snacks on the go with little preparation. One day during my monthly grocery trip I saw these KIND Bars:

Anyone who knows me knows that I am all about Apples! I love 'em! I once went to McDonald's at 12 midnight for an apple pie. I like apple tea, apple chips...the list goes on and on. Anyway...

I was very pleasantly surprised by these snack bars! I first had the Almond & Coconut bar. I loved it and decided to try the Apple Cinnamon & Pecan.



The Almond & Coconut was delicious, not too sweet and I felt like my hunger was satisfied afterwards.



The Apple Cinnamon & Pecan tasted like a yummy, healthy apple pie! Again, not to sweet and very satisfying.


I am looking forward to buying more of these and I am seriously considering taking part in the KIND Advantage. Please check out their website and keep your eyes peeled in the grocery stores and gas stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment