Ok, here we go...

So, In February 2011 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...wanna know more? Go here!

I get a lot of questions about Celiac Disease and I'm a secret chef so I decided to start this blog so I can get the word out and share some of the meals I've cooked as well as some of the things I've found along the way. I'm very active and I refuse to let Celiac Disease keep me from doing all the fun stuff I'm used to :-)

I'm learning and growing so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to share!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good to Know

I've been trying to look at nutrition labels more closely recently because there are so many things that have hidden gluten. One thing I saw that made me happy was the back of my Kroger chicken tenderloins!

So I say to you: Shop with Confidence! And please always read the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment