Ok, here we go...

So, In February 2011 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...wanna know more? Go here!

I get a lot of questions about Celiac Disease and I'm a secret chef so I decided to start this blog so I can get the word out and share some of the meals I've cooked as well as some of the things I've found along the way. I'm very active and I refuse to let Celiac Disease keep me from doing all the fun stuff I'm used to :-)

I'm learning and growing so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to share!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pancaking

One morning when I was feeling particularly domestic I decided to make GF pancakes for me and the Man.

I used the new Gluten Free Bisquick from General Mills. I followed the directions on the side of the box, very easy stuff.



The key to this recipe is mixing the batter AND letting it sit for about 10 minutes so that the liquid can be absorbed by the flour. This keeps it from being grainy.


Here is the finished product, I added some chocolate chips to mine. You can't even tell that they are GF. I kinda out-did myself!


1 comment:

  1. The Bisquick biscuits are yummy, too. If only the mix wasn't so pricey!

    ReplyDelete