Ok, here we go...

So, In February 2011 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease...wanna know more? Go here!

I get a lot of questions about Celiac Disease and I'm a secret chef so I decided to start this blog so I can get the word out and share some of the meals I've cooked as well as some of the things I've found along the way. I'm very active and I refuse to let Celiac Disease keep me from doing all the fun stuff I'm used to :-)

I'm learning and growing so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to share!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fried & Fabulous

So I haven't been able to eat fried foods unless I have fried them myself, but fried food isn't great unless it's breaded too, right? So I got some Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Flour and fried myself some chicken! I think I did a pretty good job if I could say so! I seasoned the chicken as well as the flour, I think that's they key. And I store the leftover flour in a plastic baggie until the next go round. I try to stay away from using so much black pepper, because it's indigestible, but I use a touch of cayenne to make taste buds happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment